In Stock with our New/Used Market Vendor. Allow up to 30 days for delivery. Tracking is not available for this item. FREE Shipping is not available for this item. help
Dallas, TX, USA
Pub. Date: 2004
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Seller: Y-Not-Books, Rotherwas, HEREFORDSHIRE, GBR
Description: Next day dispatch by Royal Mail. International delivery available. 1000's of satisfied customers! Please contact us with any enquiries.
Linking financial accounting principles to real-world hospitality management applications
In Hospitality Financial Accounting, the authors behind North America's leading accounting textbooks present financial accounting principles to hospitality students with a clear and fascinating introduction to a complex topic that is crucial to the success of any hospitality business.
Addressing a wealth of accounting topics specific to the hospitality industry, as well as more general financial issues, this full-color presentation takes a proven pedagogical approach designed to help students learn how to study and manage their tasks. It provides all of the support students need to succeed, both in their course of study and in their future hospitality careers.
Special features of this outstanding learning tool include:
- Strict focus on accounting topics relevant to the hospitality industry
- The Navigator Learning Guide, proven to help students improve their study skills
- Action Plans and Demonstration Problems that develop problem-solving skills
- User-oriented exercises that demonstrate the relevance of accounting to hospitality students
- The Hilton Hotels 2001 annual report, which illustrates key concepts using real-world financial statements
This item is fulfilled by our new and used marketplace. For more information, view our glossary of terms and abbreviations.
- PID: 17548153909
- ISBN-13: 9780471270553
- Publisher: Wiley
- Date Published: 2004
- Seller: HPB-Ruby
Description: Connecting readers with great books since 1972! Used books may not include companion materials, and may have some shelf wear or limited writing. We ship orders daily and Customer Service is our top priority!
Condition: Very good