In Stock with our New/Used Market Vendor. Allow up to 30 days for delivery. Tracking is not available for this item. FREE Shipping is not available for this item. help
Books On The Run
Ocala, FL, USA
Seller: Phatpocket Limited, Waltham Abbey, Essex, GBR
Notes: Ships from UK in 48 hours or less (usually same day). Your purchase helps support Sri Lankan Children's Charity 'The Rainbow Centre'. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. 100% money back guarantee. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks, rare and collectible books at a great price. Our donations to The Rainbow Centre have helped provide an education and a safe haven to hundreds of children who live in appalling conditions. We provide a 100% money back guarantee and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standards of service in the bookselling industry.
Pub. Date: 2004
Seller: Bonita, Newport Coast, CA, USA
Description: Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items. May be an ex-library book.
* Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition is the ultimate resource for understanding the principles of financial accounting and learning to apply these principles to real-world hospitality management.
* Includes an expanded section on ethics and includes real-world cases of ethical dilemmas including the Enron trial
* Includes user-oriented exercises that demonstrate the relevance of accounting to hospitality students, and Accounting in Action boxes give students insight into how real companies use accounting in practice
* Accompanied by an instructor's manual that includes lectures, assignments, sample syllabi for the hospitality financial accounting course, solutions and test bank
* Supplements include WebCT and Blackboard course management options