You don't have to turn to food in difficult times. Well Nourished shows you how to develop a mindful relationship with food as you nourish yourself emotionally.
There is much more to nourishing yourself than simply eating food. After a long day of feeling run down and exhausted, what you're likely really hungering for are other forms of nourishment. Well Nourished is here to show you how to live a life where you can feel nourished emotionally, intellectually, physically, psychologically, spiritually, socially, and creatively.
This is your chance to be mindfully present as you receive, experience, and engage in the nourishing activities and moments that will sustain you on levels other than what your stomach is telling you. You will learn to maintain an inner sense of balance and nourishment even when the waters of life are pitching you around like a ship in a storm. Well Nourished gives you the tools and practices to accomplish all of this when you might otherwise turn to food in these difficult times. Discover:
- A map to your well-nourished life, following the 5 steps to mindful eating and living
- How to nourish the different aspects of your life that make you human--your physical, emotional, psychological, social, intellectual, creative, spiritual, and worldly "bodies"
- Tips for managing eating triggers
- Mindful check-ins, meditations, breathing exercises, and intention-setting prompts
- Goal-tracking worksheets and food logs
With Well Nourished, you will develop a mindful relationship with food and craft your well-nourished life.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781592337521
- ISBN-10: 159233752X
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press (MA)
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.7 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.14 pounds
- Page Count: 208