The Greek philosopher Heraclitus said change is the only constant in life.But the world has experienced so much upheaval since January 2020 that change itself has changed! In business, the church, and nonprofits, leaders are being left in the dust as events and challenges speed by in a blur. The pace of change was accelerating before...but the pandemic pressed the pedal to the floor. "We're at an inflection point," says leadership architect and change strategist Sam Chand. "The way things were isn't the way things will be." In his new book Change Has Changed, Sam sets out to help leaders understand the evolving nature of change so that they can guide their organizations with wisdom and confidence. He examines three major shifts that he likens to three simultaneous earthquakes:
- Our environment has changed. People are working from home, many businesses may never reopen, and the way we shop, handle health needs, and even go to church has changed.
- We have changed. We've learned to live with rampant uncertainty and a raft full of nagging fears--but our bodies and our souls weren't meant for this!
- The people around us have changed. They are frustrated, isolated, depressed, anxious, and angry. They just don't feel safe.
- ISBN-13: 9781641237192
- ISBN-10: 1641237198
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: October 2021
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.66 pounds
- Page Count: 176