The Enneagram is an ancient personality typology using nine points within a circle to represent nine distinct personality types. This sixty-day devotional is for the Guardian, number 6 of the Enneagram personality types.
This book will help Guardians, and those who love them, better understand how God created them and how best to use their unique gifts to serve Him and love others. It features a full explanation of what the Enneagram is and how it benefits people, followed by a full description of what it means to be a 6, including the Guardian's deadly sin and their greatest strength.
Some attributes of the Guardian:
- Motivation: Security: physical safety, having a supportive community, and maintaining the status quo.
- Biggest Fear: Sixes fear being without support or guidance. This, they fear, might lead to them making horrible life-altering decisions and choices.
- Head Triad: Sixes, along with Fives and Sevens, receive all information as something that needs to be thought over and analyzed before they can trust their feelings or gut to process it. This is the most pronounced in Sixes as they take information in as something to analyze...and then analyze their own conclusion.
- ISBN-13: 9781641235747
- ISBN-10: 1641235748
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: March 2021
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 192