For more than four decades, the Bible studies taught by Dr. Alan B. Stringfellow (1922-1993) brought greater insight into God's Word to thousands of believers. Now, the author of Through the Bible in One Year and Great Characters of the Bible leads readers on a verse-by-verse study of the book of Daniel. Stringfellow's in-depth teaching will bring clarity and understanding to one of the most misunderstood books in Scripture. With this study, readers will learn...
- How to identify the major themes
- How to memorize key verses
- How to recognize God's central message
- An overview of various interpretations of the book's imagery
- The role Daniel's prophecies play in the entire biblical story
By embarking on this journey, believers will discover the influence that the book of Daniel had on the life and literature of the Jewish people throughout the biblical period and all the way to the writers of the New Testament, including Jesus Christ Himself, who often quoted from it. But nowhere is that influence seen as thoroughly as in the writings of the apostle John and parallels that exist with the book of Revelation. As in John's prophetic work, the book of Daniel describes in beautiful and marvelous language the glorious coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Like John, Daniel was sure and certain about the final triumph of the kingdom of God.
- ISBN-13: 9781641234993
- ISBN-10: 1641234997
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: December 2020
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 208