If you've ever wanted to quit, read this firstStress. Change. Crisis Everyone know what it's like. Everyone has been tempted to walk away, forget it, give up. "Crisis is normal to life," best-selling author Edwin Louis Cole teaches. But God has a way for you to become a winner in every situation. WINNERS ARE NOT THOSE WHO NEVER FAIL BUT THOSE WHO NEVER QUIT Facing the challenge of a job loss, a mid-life crisis, a troubled marriage, moving, financial difficulties and general stress can become the fuel that propels you to your greatest victories and success In this study guide for the best-selling book, Edwin Louis Cole offers real, sensible solutions to contemporary changes and crises. You'll learn...
- What to do in crisis
- Ten steps to leave the old and enter the new
- How to transform crisis into overwhelming success
- What is your part; what is God's part?
- ISBN-13: 9781641232012
- ISBN-10: 1641232013
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: August 2018
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 112