After an illness interrupted his ministry for more than two years, Andrew Murray received a miraculous restoration of health through the prayers of God's people. Divine Healing is the classic work resulting from Murray's deep study of Scripture on this topic, and the sermons that resulted from that study. In it, he unpacks the promise of James 5, that the prayer of faith will heal the sick. He writes about the prerequisites for healing, which are repentance from sin and the sanctification of the body by fully giving it over to God. Murray addresses such questions as:
- Is it God's will to heal the sick?
- Why are some people healed while others are not?
- What role do doctors play in miraculous healing?
- Why do many Christians doubt the gifts of healing?
- Does sickness come from God or from Satan?
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781641231398
- ISBN-10: 1641231394
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: January 2019
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Page Count: 160