Throughout the history of Christianity, the roles and responsibilities of women in ministry have been a hotly debated and highly controversial topic.
- Should women be ordained?
- Can women serve as elders, pastors, and teachers in the church?
- What about women "usurping" authority over men?
- What about Paul's teaching that women should be silent in church and be submissive and obedient to male leadership, both at home and in ministry?
- If God calls, equips, and anoints men or women for any area of ministry, who are we to resist His will?
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781629116785
- ISBN-10: 1629116785
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: May 2016
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Page Count: 432