"I give him ten hours to live."
That's what the doctor said after diagnosing twenty-two-year-old Brian Wills with one of the deadliest and fastest-growing cancers, known as Burkitt's lymphoma. Incredibly, this rare tumor grew from the size of a golf ball to nine inches in diameter in only three days.
Thus began Brian's life-threatening battle--both physical and spiritual--to receive a full recovery by focusing on God's powerful promises of healing. Through his incredible, true-life testimony of healing against all odds, find out how you can:
- Overcome the most hopeless of circumstances
- Learn how to apply God's Word for healing
- Build your faith for the miraculous
- Discover joy in the midst of suffering
- Receive comfort in times of trial
- ISBN-13: 9781603742436
- ISBN-10: 1603742433
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: September 2010
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Page Count: 208