The joy of the Lord is strength for all Christians.
Charles Spurgeon shows how to receive joy that will remain despite the struggles, trials, and temptations of daily living. He reveals the secrets of how believers can obtain it, maintain it, and share it with others.
Enjoy a refreshing break each day with these heartwarming devotional readings as you discover how you can...
- Build a strong faith
- Be led by the Holy Spirit
- Receive all that God has for you
- Know the loving comfort of the Spirit
- Find deliverance from heartaches and troubles
- Take refuge in the safety of God's arms
- Experience God's, ever present help
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781603741859
- ISBN-10: 1603741852
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: November 2009
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Page Count: 176