Thriving in a Changing WorldChange comes to all of us--whether we prepare for it or not. How we deal with those inevitable changes--no matter what the source--determines whether they will ultimately be a positive or negative force in our lives. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe reveals how to experience security, confidence, and freedom in the uncertainty of our changing world. Through this book, you can discover how to:
- Become an active part of change--not its victim.
- Be free of fear during unsettling times.
- Fulfill your God-given purpose.
- Maximize the benefits of change.
- Tap into the positive power of change.
- Be proactive in pursuing your God-given purpose.
- ISBN-13: 9781603741583
- ISBN-10: 1603741585
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: June 2009
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 208