Are you tired of feeling like you have to check social media to find out what you're supposed to think? Are you weary of the latest self-help books that promise to set you free but only imprison you with laundry lists of studies to consider, positive affirmations to recite, and Facebook groups to join?
We've all seen the memes that populate the internet: live your truth, follow your heart, you only have one life to live. They sound nice and positive. But what if these slogans are actually lies that unhinge us from reality and leave us anxious and exhausted? Another Gospel? author Alisa Childers invites you to examine modern lies that are disguised as truths in today's culture. Everyday messages of peace, fulfillment, and empowerment swirl around social media. On the surface, they seem like sentiments of freedom and hope, but in reality they are deeply deceptive.
In Live Your Truth (and Other Lies), Alisa will help you to:
- uncover the common lies repeated within progressive circles
- hold on to the soul-restoring truths that God's Word offers
- be empowered to live the way your Creator designed you
Being the captain of your own destiny and striving to make your dreams a reality is a huge burden that you were never meant to bear. Discover true freedom instead.
- ISBN-13: 9781496455666
- ISBN-10: 1496455665
- Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
- Publish Date: October 2022
- Dimensions: 8.27 x 5.51 x 0.65 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 240