Are you feeling adrift as you face transitions in a new season of life? It's time to start dreaming again . . .
Have you made personal sacrifices to pursue something--a career, a relationship, or a quality family life--and now it has changed, gone away, or just doesn't feel as rewarding anymore? If so, you may be looking for a new source of energy, significance, and joy in the next season. Shayne Moore, a former client of the Halftime Institute, and Carolyn Castleberry Hux, a coach with Halftime, which was founded by the author of the bestselling book Halftime: Moving from Success to Significance, know from experience what it means and how difficult it can be to navigate this territory. In Women at Halftime, Shayne and Carolyn offer you the building blocks for getting unstuck and finding renewed joy and purpose.
Shayne and Carolyn set out to ask you key questions like:
- Whose voice in your head still silences your voice and your dreams--and what can you do about it?
- How can you evaluate the activities, people, and places in which you invest your time?
- Where do you need to embrace freedom from limiting beliefs, fears, perfectionism, or other obstacles holding you back?
- ISBN-13: 9781496452375
- ISBN-10: 1496452372
- Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
- Publish Date: September 2022
- Dimensions: 8.53 x 5.85 x 1.05 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds
- Page Count: 288