The world today faces crises and conditions that seem unparalleled in history. Stress from spiritual, emotional, and physical problems threaten to bring many people to the breaking point.
These monumental needs can be met only as the church rises up in the fullness of the supernatural power of almighty God. He is preparing to pour out His Spirit in an unprecedented way in these last days before Christ's return, and He desires every believer to manifest the supernatural as a normal part of the Christian life. When you yield to Him, trust in His Word, exercise faith, and live a righteous life, then you, too, can walk in His supernatural power. You can bring healing, miracles, and deliverance to a hurting world.
In Walking in the Supernatural you will discover how to...
- Raise your level of supernatural expectancy
- Develop supernatural "eyesight"
- Break through natural limitations
- Miraculously meet the desperate needs of others
- Recognize demonic strongholds and tear them down
- See God's miracle power flowing through your life
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780883686591
- ISBN-10: 0883686597
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Publish Date: April 2007
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 300